Saturday, October 17, 2009

The shame, the ones who died.

-looks around- Well, isn't this nice. (: A shiny new blog.


I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself, eh?


My name is Jasmine. I'm 15 years old. My main 'hobbies' are dancing, acting, singing, and writing, though I plan to make that one less of a hobby and more of a career. I plan on being an English teacher until that happens, however. This blog will probably be one of the most poorly updated, as I tend to forget about them, but I'll never abandon it completely.


I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month, which should be fun. (: 50,000 words in a month--sounds good. :D


Music is my muse, and I've written a couple of songs. (:


I've been published before. Not a novel (yet), but I've had a few poems in books and such.


Writing is my main passion. What I'm currently working on is called Letters and Lies, and it's going to be a novel, if not expanding to a sequel.


I enjoy short stories as well, and I try to write more then one genre; I especially like humor, though.

Well... That sounds like a personal ad for someone with a writer's fetish. o.o Sorry.

I'll post more when I've got interesting things to say. (: If you'd like to read more by me, head on over to my livejournal: http://scarleteyes09.livejournal.com

(: Ciao, all. Feel free to comment.
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment