Friday, May 28, 2010

I don't understand.

the point of Tumblr. It seems like Twitter, which is basically Facebook...

There are far too many sites these days that are all about the fucking same. I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm mad. Really mad. I don't even know why. I'm sick of being so goddamn pathetic.

I like a boy.

Yeah, I know. I should stop caring. I mean, just because he asked me out... And said he'd call... And didn't... Doesn't mean I should get all bent out of shape, right?

I know this. I promise you.

But goddamnit, I really like this boy. And it bothers me that he doesn't give a damn back.

Whatever.

I found this. (:

It's adorable.

I love cute things. XD

I ate like 50000000 brownies today. I feel extremely fat. xD

Ugh. I can't get into this.

I'll post more when I'm feeling funnier or less pissed off.

Listening to: Regina Spektor and Taylor Swift (please don't judge).

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment