Saturday, June 12, 2010

Realizations ?

I'm quitting dance. I'm just too fucking sick of always getting hurt and shit, and I can't keep beating up my body like that. I'm taking musical theater again. After 11 years, next year will be the first time I don't have to worry about dance to do things. Things like hanging out with people and junk.

It's terrifying.

I can't even imagine what it's going to be like next year.

I might go back, if next year is too terrible. I'm taking at least a year off, but it might be more. Or less, depending.

This is going to be awful.

At least I have a (mini) solo in Thriller...

I'm trying my hardest this recital...

I have to do great.

Or, at least, what passes for 'great' with me.


So I did the variety show. xD

Wait, have I talked about the show? o.o I don't think so... My choir teacher didn't like my solo, because my "boobs bounced like bumblebees!" (yeah, I know), but I got to do a duet with my friend. It was really fun. (:

My best franns came and they cheered me on. Whoop!

So, at this moment, I'm happy, but depressed.

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment