Saturday, July 3, 2010

Halfway there.

So I did it. (: I hit the 25K.

I don't know what it is about that particular number, but hitting the halfway mark three days into the month really brought up my spirits. (: The last two thousand were torture, but I did them (I don't really remember it, but I know I wrote it, I have the proof), and I really like where the story's going.

I'd thought it would be upwards of 90,000 words, but I'm thinking it's going to be severely less than that. I just can't seem to think of a good enough subplot that'll warrant it, anymore. I thought I had more planned. Actually, I did. But unless I decide to go back and add an entire subplot, Natalie's death just isn't going to happen. Unless I decide to do it from the killer's point of view, but that's probably not going to happen, because I'd planned on keeping it completely secret until the end.

Yeah, I like mystery in my horror. :P

I guess that's it. (: All my news lately is about JulNo...

Oh! Except camp. (: But that's on the thirteenth, by which point I will be DONE, blissfully done! :D

Goodbye, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment