Monday, April 26, 2010

CreateSpace proof...

I have sent in my novel. (: It's being (hopefully) validated as we speak/type. :D As soon as I get it in the mail, I'll put pictures of it up here.

I don't know why this is such a big deal to me. I mean, I know: it's not published, it's really crappy, etc. But it seems like having this novel, having something to hold in my hands and read like I'd read any other book, means that my November amounted to something. (:



In other news, we go to State tomorrow! State Choral Festival, that is. (: We're in the top 10% of choirs in Michigan, anddddd we get to perform again in front of MORE judges and be critiqued. It's going to be hellishly hot, but at least I get out of Economics. :P

Speaking of Choir...

Next week is our big concert. It's going to be fun, but I have to miss all of my dance. ): Did I mention that already? If so, sorry. :P The teacher was so pissed when I told her. She's ready to fucking kick me out of Thriller. Gah, I'm nervous...


Short post, but I didn't have much to say; I'm far too tired. Curse you, Interwebz, for distracting me until 4:30 am!

Kthxbai. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment