Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hey, Novel. Haven't talked to you in a while...

So today is a historic day. In my life, at least.

I have rebegun working on my novel.

I know, I know. It's crazy. It's been five months, and I actually gave up yesterday. But then, I was about to send it in for my proof copy, and I had just gotten a laptop (IT'S SILVER AND SHINY AND WORKS ZOMG!), and I realized that this thing that I call a work of fiction has the potential to be, if not great, better then it is.

So it's 8:30 at night, on a Sunday, and I'm considering staying up all night so I can work on it (AND ALSO SURF THE NET ON MY SHINY NEW SILVER LAPTOP! ZOMG!). And also 'cause I had a buncha coffee today. ... I like coffee.

I'm going to be a screwed up adult, if I continue in this vein.

But aaaaaaaanywho, I'm pretty sure I don't have anything 'important' going on tomorrow, unless you count dance, which I don't 'cause I go three times a week. So I figure, I can stay up and have (almost) no repurcussions.

And yes, I am procrastinating by writing this blog post. He... he?

Also also, I'm finally back into blogging. (: I've missed it. I've wanted to many times, but I simply never got around to actually typing the darned thing.

So, here's my gift to you, loyal readers, because I can actually call myself a writer again. (:

... Editing counts as writing. :P

Later, peeps. I might write another post tonight, if the insomnia kicks in (it probably will) and I actually DO stay up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment