Friday, December 25, 2009

we wish you a merry christmas.

Merry Christmas, everyone. :D

So I woke up this morning to my brother, Jake*, tapping me on the shoulder. We ran downstairs, waking up the parentals, and opened our gifts. I got...

Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead
Frostbite, by the same
Tricks, by Ellen Hopkins
The new(ish) Britney Spears CD
Lady Gaga's CD
Sara Bareilles' CD
Katy Perry
Harry Potter 6 (!!!!!!!!!)
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

I think that's it... basically. Except, of course for the Network Adaptor! I was so happy, now I've finally got internet on my lappytop. <3

Last night was...strange. I went to church for the first time in about three years... I felt so out of place. It was fun, but... strange. I liked it, though. I think I'll be going back to church more, now. (:

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to everyone reading this. <3

-Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. hi :)
    just stumbled across your blog via nanowrimo and thought i'd pop in and say hello and that i adore your blog name. happy holidays!
    jess x

    ReplyDelete