Sunday, March 14, 2010

i'm racing, got to get away from you.

Oops. I always seem to forget about this blog. :P Weeell, I just got back from a party thing. It was my friend's sweet 16, so we went to an arcade and junk. Now, Leesh is the nicest person ever, at dance (where I met her). She's always polite and everything. But apparently, when not there, she's a mega bitch. She was horrible to her parentals, even though they were trying suuuper hard to make her happy.

Blah. Some people... I'm just glad to be gone.

On the flipside, I think I don't want to be an English teacher anymore. *gasp* I was at a fly fishing expo (yes, they exist), and this girl was talking about working outside, and I just... It made me really happy, thinking about it. It sounded amazing, and I ADORE being outside.

I don't feel like typing anymore. Ciao, all.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment