Sunday, March 7, 2010

we're off to never, never land.

Wow. I know, I know. "Jasmine, you skipped TWO WHOLE days in your blog-every-day-for-a-month thing!" How horrid. However, I have an excuse, albiet a flimsy one. I couldn't use my computer; I asked, but every time I did, someone was downstairs. Do you know how awkward it is to be on anything but Facebook with your Mom right there? It's awkward, believe me.

So today I saw Alice in Wonderland. (: I adored it. I'm a HUGE Johnny Depp fan, and I adore Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway. (: I just recently read the book, and I thought the movie did the book great justice with the strangeness of Wonderland, as well as adding their own qualities that make it a wonderful Tim Burton movie. (: I thought the ending song being sung by Avril Lavigne wasn't the greatest choice, but I still loved the movie. (:

I don't know what else to say; my life isn't that interesting, even if I do have a blog to tell people otherwise. (; I think my back is messed up again, but Mom says I've just been "dancing wrong". Don't know how that's possible, but there you go.

Also, I only have 2.5 days of school next week. :D Victory! Monday, the last half of Wednesday, and Friday are all I have to go, which means I get to sleep in and be home alone! It sounds boring, but I really don't do well with school on a regular basis. :P

And finally, it's getting warmer. (: I'm thinking March is going to end all the awful weather we've been having. Here's hoping!

Toodles!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment