Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's close to midnight. something evil's lurking in the dark.

I know, I know. "Thriller, Jasmine? Why would you do lyrics from Thriller, of all things?

Well, random (slightly rude) Internet person, because, as you may know, I am a dancer. This year, in "honor" of Michael Jackson's death, we're doing Thriller. And I get to be Zombiefied, in a sense. (:

I'm running from two zombies, and then I turn around and (le gasp!) six more are coming at me! So I run back at the two, away from them, and they catch me and throw me into the pile of zombies. (: Then they almost dropped me once, but I didn't die, so it's all good. (; I did cover my eyes, which made everyone laugh at me, but you know. I didn't want to see it if I was falling! o.o

In other news... I'm quite sick today. :P I was nearly throwing up last night, and now I haven't been able to eat anything yet. (Which is rare for me: I eat a lot, usually. It's something I need to stop.) I want to eat, but I know I'll just puke it up. :P

Sorry for the somewhat graphic image...

Lastly, before I leave you all...

I realized something last night, in dance. I h ave friends there that I've known for years, since I was four years old. I'm now 15--that's a heluva long time. We've always been very close, and we've always been one of the generations to want to be dancers when we 'grow up'.

But I was listening to Jess talk about college, and how she's going to major in that, and all I could think was "I don't want to". Yes, I adore dance. But I can't see myself ever doing as a career--there would just be too many problems, not the least of which being that I'd forever mourn not choosing writing.

I want to be an author. I don't care if I never become famous (though I'd love to). I want to write, and I'm going to be published one day. At 15, I've been told that I have talent. If I keep writing, then I can get better. I write, all the time. I can't see myself as a dancer.

And that makes me sad. ):

But, you know, I'll never stop dancing. 11 years is far too long of a commitment to ever stop. (;

Lastly (promise, this is the last bit), I'm thinking of going vegetarian. Any thoughts?



Ciao.

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment